You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photo inspiration


How do I figure out what to write? Some days, it just isn't happening, although I know that it is important to constantly post fresh and interesting content in order to keep my readers returning.

Inspiration can come from anywhere. I have Google news alerts set, of course, and a community of bloggers - especially the Dogs with Blogs group for my Examiner.com column - that I read and from which I cull ideas.

I've been meaning to write a short little piece on "salty dogs." My friend, Becky, went on a sailing trip north along the coast. Her great photos have been a good jumping off point for a number of fun posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fave shopping portal