You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Monday, August 10, 2009

Lesson for the day

Today I built a sweet little website for Peter, who is selling buy-install hurricane shutters. He has a deal with a company that manufactures shutters; his customers get good prices and detail-oriented attention and service. Peter purchased his url and hosting through Costco and then got embroiled in their "design" service ... $375 to select a canned template and get canned content. I figured I could save him some money and at least do some a bit more personal.

Project, at least phase 1, is completed.

Sam and I went to see Julie and Julia today. Great movie, as it had all the ingredients I could possibly wish for:

  • Paris
  • French
  • Food
  • Cooking
  • French Food
  • Writing
  • Blogging
  • Love stories
  • Humor
  • and more ...
Worth the price of parking and admission, and a couple hours away from the "office."

I have discovered a cool little application, so this is my self-directed educational endeavor of the day.

Hello, Apture.

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fave shopping portal