You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Friday, August 21, 2009

Not implementing

ha! this is my update:

Biznik. well, okay. I think that LinkedIn is richer, and for my clients, the connections will drill down deeper. Biznik seems to be loaded with marketing consultants and other such freelance types.

Fast Pitch Networking. I don't really see the value. There certainly is a glut of sites that request that you load up all your data, your photos, your links, your life. I signed up for a free webinar on how to maximize benefit from F. We'll see. Maybe a lightbulb will go off. And then again, maybe not.

Plaxo. Another one that I was already signed up for, and that I forgot about. (see Bebo, below) I signed back up. It will put some of my execs on overload. I don't think that the duplication of the "rolodex" function is that important. We are getting excellent results with LinkedIn. And the "guys" get it. LinkedIn is intuitive and the graphics are appealing.

Merchant Circle. Okay. Connected with a lingerie shop, a florist and a plethora of realtors. Great.

Q Alias. Nope. This one puts me on burnout. And I already am managing the internet presence for those that I am managing the internet presence for, so why do I need an internet presence manager?

Done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fave shopping portal