You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FriendFeed

This one I like. I am thrown for a loop a bit with the concept of "aggregator" because I write so many things, use so many email addresses and wear a multitude of virtual hats.

Bebo didn't do much for me, but this IS cool. I listened to the ReadWrite interview this morning. Simple to set up and it was fairly tolerant of my multiple schizophrenic identities. The feeds that I have set between some of the Web sites become redundant on FriendFeed, but it's not terrible. I've got my three blogs, Madison's twitter, Miami dog care Examiner, my Flickr account and Facebook dumping here. I just might add some more.

I love the photo feeds. I've put this one on my tool bar. I'll keep an eye on it.

If you are on FriendFeed, find me at www.friendfeed/rosavie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fave shopping portal