You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Facebooking for Businesses

I am working on building a brand presence for these, one big and the others small ... I say put it out there and let it have a life of its own. It should belong to the fans, not to you. My favorite recent quote: "don't let your facebook become a promotional wastebasket."

If you are so inclined, click over and "like" one of our pages:

Catalogs.com

Coco Plum Inn Bed & Breakfast

The Sanctuary Brookfield Bar and Grill


Bourbon on 2nd


1 comment:

  1. Dear Anne,
    I didn't know where to leave this comment so I'm just going to drop it here. Thanks for visiting my site! It's lovely to 'meet' other giant schnauzers, but your Madison is quite clever to have a blog of her/his(?) own. My nephew Iber just likes to bark and chew on his bone! I'm going to pass on Madison's blog to my brother and sister-in-law. I'm sure they'll be tickled :).
    Ghadah
    PrettyGreenBullet.

    ReplyDelete

My fave shopping portal