You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Writing away

I have been diligently gaining chops writing for Demand Studios. Here's the thing, it's not a lot of money, but it's real money. The deposits go into my paypal account right on time. The first week, I earned $5, the second, $80. This week I should break $200. My stories are submitted, edited and published.

And now I am on the Web! Is this cool or what? Check out all my little articles, by "Anne Rose eHow Contributing Writer":

Causes of Dog Heartworm
Treatments for Cut on Dog's Paw
Do Anti-bark Collars Work?
Grapefruit Seed Extract for Dogs
Gallbladder Stones in Dogs

and the FIRST article I wrote (one day to be famous):

What Do Flea Eggs Look Like?


That one will go down in family history, as it was the sad end of a serious conversation and empassioned argument on our state of financial distress.

There are more to come. I am getting more proficient, writing more efficiently and being productive. It's not the great American novel, but it's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fave shopping portal