You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Working wordpress



I'm working on a blog for my sister to promote her artwork, and learning a new application. The blogs that I've done are on Blogspot. For Sherrie, I'm working on Wordpress. It's not very image friendly, perhaps the emphasis on "word" should have tipped me off ... I want to embed some slideshow applications from Photobucket, and am not having much luck.

I've got more to do, but this is a start. The home page has an elegant look that I'm liking so far. Nice URL too, Sherrie Rose, painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fave shopping portal