You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Need help? I have random skills!

Beating up your keyboard trying to create that slick PowerPoint presentation? Got you covered. I can take your rough outline and turn it into a beautiful multi-slide presentation, with custom design, images and awesome fly-ins and -outs.

Need to learn how to use a program or online tool? I'm a great teacher. I'll even do an in-service for your staff.



This is kind of a random collection of skills, but colleagues call me all the time for help with these, so there's a need and I have the way:
  • PowerPoint
  • Publisher
  • Google Docs
  • Working with PDFs
  • Screencasting
  • Dropbox



No comments:

Post a Comment

My fave shopping portal