You are invited to ... follow - connect - link - add

Blogger - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Linkedin - Google + - YouTube - Instagram

Contact me by email to talk about Websites, Social Media, Public Relations

Friday, January 8, 2010

Bucket of Photos





This week the cold snap has us digging through the closets. Looking for sweaters and David's Kangol hat, trying to find enough variety for the project of staying warm in Florida's version of an "artic snap."

Sam and I pulled out the photo bucket. We could spend hours going through pictures ... and I have saved hundreds of them. So today I spent the morning scanning. Some are on my Facebook, and some have emailed to my kids.

This photo makes me smile, me and Phil, on our own. Phil was just about two. Nice outfit, nice hair, so very '80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fave shopping portal